- Campus : Shinchon
- Department : Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences Division
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 02)2123-3289
- Office :
Harvard Law School S.J.D. 2000.
Columbia Law School J.D. 1994.
Yale Divinity School M.A. in Religion 1989.
Yale Law School LL.M. 1987.
Seoul National University LL.B. 1986.
- Professor, School of Law, 2012–present.
- Associate Professor, School of Law, 2007-2011.
- Assistant Professor, Graduate School of International Studies, 2003-2007.
Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University
- Berggruen Fellow, 2016-2017.
The Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study & The Hague Institute for the Internationalisation of Law
- Henry G. Schermers Fellow, 2009–2010.
International Forum for Democratic Studies, National Endowment for Democracy
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellow, 2001–2002.
Harvard Law School
- Teaching Fellow, Graduate Program, 2001.
- Research Fellow, East Asian Legal Studies, 2000–2001.